175,000 rental cars in 20,000 locations around the world!
Cheap Car Rental
In today’s world of competitive marketing and cutthroat competition, a customer can’t really predict whether the deal he/she is closing will benefit her or not, most of the time most, consumers, just go on with the deal just to avoid all the hassle of inquiring for more economic alternatives, or discounts. This also applies to car rentals, nowadays, it’s hard to call anything a cheap car rental, with the inflation rate of products, continuing gas price increase it’s hard to keep product prices down, so here are a few tips to keep your car rentals cheap, even if every other factor is making it expensive.
- Reserve your cheap car rental internet sites instead of over the counter ones. Internet sites, offer internet only discounts which could very beneficial for you, cheap car rentals can be achieved by being witty, put discounts like these to your advantage and you’re sure to save a lot.
- One way to get cheap car rentals is to try to get the most out of your rental. Most car rentals require you to fill the tank when you return it, so on your way to returning the rented car, fill it up with the cheapest type of gas you could find, you’ll save more than when they make you pay for the gas at an inflated rate.
- If you can, always rent at only one Car Company, companies give you cheap car rentals for frequently renting their cars, discounts, coupons and sometimes even miles.
- Ask the car rentals if you can exchange your flyers miles for car rental miles. This is especially useful when your flyer’s miles is about to expire, instead of just letting it go to waste, get a cheap car rental for it.
- For a cheap car rental, try to make reservations as early as possible, car rental; companies give discounts for customers who reserve early.
- To get your rental cheaper, pick up your car early in the morning, just as the shop is opening, so that there will be a shortage on the cheap car rentals, at this point, the renters may give you a free or a marked down upgrade.
- Look for packages like hotels and rental packages or if you want a cheaper car rental find a package that includes air fare, car rental and hotel stay, these packages give you great discounts on all three, so if you’re planning to do all, I suggest you get a package deal to get the most out of your money.
- To get a cheap car rental at your own, price, find rent-at-your-own-price internet sites that look for the best possible deal with the budget that you’ve given them, but be careful with this, review the company’s history first before you get into it, or make sure that there are no other cheaper means before you close the deal, remember, once you make a reservation, you can’t cancel it.
- If you’re going to use the car for more than five days try to find weekly rates from car rentals, with weekly rates, the sixth and seventh day are almost always discounted, so look for this when you’re out for a cheap car rental.
- Instead of picking up your rental at the airport, save money by picking it up at the shop, this’ll reduce airport surcharges.
Car Rental News
Car Rental FAQ
At pick-up, the main driver must have a credit card with enough money in the balance to cover the deposit for the car, full driving license in his/her name (the same for all additional drivers) along with EconomyBookings.com Rental Voucher.
No, you will need a credit card to leave a deposit at the counter. The deposit is blocked on the main driver’s credit card by the car rental company before they give you the rental car keys.These card types are NOT accepted for deposit: Electron, prepaid, debit, electronic use only, reloadable, virtual, revolving, Maestro, Solo, Switch. To check the type of your card please follow the link below and enter first 6 digits of your card number: http://www.binbase.com/search.html
In the case of breakdown or an accident, call the car rental company straight away. The emergency number is indicated in you rental agreement. The car rental company will let you know what to do next. Keep any paperwork you completed. For accidents, a police report and an accident report from the car rental counter will be required.
This is a unique voucher code that can be applied to future bookings. The voucher:
- Will be equal to the full value of the charged amount upon the initial booking
- Will be valid for 24 months from the date it is issued
- Will be applicable to any car rental location and car rental type of your choice
- Can be used more than once in case Booking Voucher amount exceeds the value of your next car rental payment
Yes, you will still need to leave a deposit. EconomyBookings.com Full Coverage reimburses an amount of money withheld from your deposit by the car rental company in case your rental car was damaged or stolen.
The potential reasons you may be charged for by the car rental company directly are specified in your car rental agreement including but not limited to damage to the vehicle, fines, parking tickets, additional extras, refueling charges. If you were overcharged by the car rental company, please go to “Contacts” section on our website and fill out the form selecting the topic “Your rental is over and you have a question for our Customer Support Service” and then “Overcharge by Rental Company”.
Driving your own car or a company car is convenient for short distances within your city, but when you are visiting a different city or if you have a long distance to travel, the only viable option is to hire a cheap car rental.
Safe and joyful travelling starts with a good preparation of your journey. With our guides you are fully prepared.